Friday, November 10, 2006

I'm finally home!

I went home on 11-10-2006! It was my first time in this thing called a car. I was pretty comfortable being held in Laura's lap and then being set on the front seat floor. I was really calm even though the loud engine was vibrating and Brian was breaking and turning to avoid accidents on the 91 freeway.



Once we got home I visited my play and potty grass area in front of the apartment. I was being a little mischievous at first, trying to eat grass, leaves, and wood chips. They gave me a ball to play with in order to distract me.




I'm so happy to be home. They let me have the run of the apartment first day home. I tried to eat some shoes and sandals, but they wouldn't let me. My new puppy-proofed room is really comfy, especially with my stylin' wicker kennel.


Best of all, I had no accidents on their carpet first day home!

No comments: